An institution in downtown Manhattan (the Little Apple) dating back to 1943, The Chef was gloriously reopened in 2008, having previously closed in 1986. The revitalized restaurant does breakfast right with specialties such as chicken fried steak and eggs, biscuits and gravy, the smothered breakfast burrito, and bananas Foster pancakes. Bleary-eyed patrons can get started early with an Irish coffee, a prosecco float or a Manmosa (PBR with a splash of orange juice).
- July 23-25, 201534th Annual Sun Valley Center Wine AuctionKetchum, Idaho
- July 24-25, 2015Summer Brew Fest 2015Denver, Colorado
- July 24-25, 2015Michigan Brewers Guild 18th Annual Summer Beer FestivalYpsilanti, Michigan
- July 24-26, 2015Atlantic City Food & Wine FestivalAtlantic City, NJ
- July 25, 2015All Pints North Summer Brew FestDuluth, Minnesota
- July 25, 20156th Annual Milwaukee BrewfestMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- July 25-26, 201522nd Annual Oxnard Salsa FestivalOxnard, Calif.
- July 25-26, 2015Chicago Hot Sauce FestChicago, Illinois
- July 25-26, 2015Berries and Barbecue Wine TrailHermann, Missouri
- July 25-26, 2015Bounty of the Hudson Wine & Food FestivalWarwick, New York
- July 25-28, 2015Society for Nutrition Education & Behavior ConferencePittsburg, Pennsylvania
- July 26, 2015Crush Wine FestivalGreater Boston, Massachusetts
- July 27, 2015St. Louis No Kid Hungry DinnerSt. Louis, Missouri
- July 28, 2015Flavors of MiamiMiami, Florida
- July 30-August 2, 2015International Cake Exploration Societé 40th Annual Convention & ShowOmaha, Nebraska
- July 30-August 2, 2015Animal Rights National ConferenceWash D.C.
- July 30-August 3, 2015Cook. Craft. Create. Convention & ShowOrlando, Florida
- July 31-August 1, 2015Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Festival 2015Cary, North Carolina