Monday August 24, 2009
The 13th Annual Kendall-Jackson Heirloom Tomato Festival will be held on Saturday, September 12, 2009 from 11am - 4pm. More than 170 varieties of heirloom tomatoes in every size, shape and color imaginable will be picked fresh from our own Culinary Gardens and sampled on a beautiful Wine Country afternoon.
The festival, which raises money for the School
Garden Network of Sonoma County, is held on the lawn and in the walnut grove
behind the Chateau at the Kendall-Jackson Wine Center. Attendees experience the
food of gourmet food purveyors, a Food
& Wine magazine Best New Chef's Challenge, wine education seminars,
a tomato growing contest, garden tours and live
entertainment. All paired with Kendall-Jackson wines.
View a video of the 2008 Tomato Festival at SonomaUncorked.com.
Tomato Festival Volunteers
Enjoy all that the festival has to offer from the inside out! We need volunteers for several different areas of the festival. Click here to download more information and to volunteer.
VIP Luxury Weekend Package
Join us for the weekend. Your VIP Weekend Package includes:
- 2 nights at the Fountaingrove Inn in Santa Rosa (fountaingroveinn.com)
- Reception and tomato themed dinner for two at the Fountaingrove prepared by chef Jeff Reilly. Dinner will be paired with Kendall-Jackson Highland Estates and Stature wines
- Two tickets to the 13th Annual Heirloom Tomato Festival
- Shuttle service for 2 to and from the festival on Saturday
- Access for 2 to the VIP / Wine Club tent at the festival
- $1,025 per couple ($850 per couple for Kendall-Jackson Wine Club members)