Monday December 21, 2009
June 18-20, 2010
Celebrity chefs, renowned wine experts and the famed Grand Tasting Pavilion come together in one breathtaking setting for this unforgettable experience. Vinophiles and foodies alike can take advantage of seminars serving up this year’s hottest trends in gastronomy. Here are a few highlights from this year’s lineup:
- In the kitchen with Top Chef’s Gail Simmons and Tom Colicchio.
- David Lynch’s “I Like American Chardonnay and I’m Not Afraid to Say It!”
- Tony Abou-Ganim teaches how to make your own signature cocktails.
- Joshua Wesson pairs wine with Haute Dogs.
- FOOD & WINE’s Ray Isle is back with Burger Bonanza wines: The Sequel.
- Paul Grieco presents “Wines from the Edge”, a tour of off-the-beaten-path wines
Plus, Top Chef season 6 winner will compete against Top Chef Masters winner Rick Bayless at the highly anticipated Classic Quickfire.
Tickets for the FOOD & WINE Magazine Classic in Aspen are $1,085 before March 15, 2010 and $1,185 thereafter. FOOD & WINE will donate 2 percent of the proceeds from every Classic ticket sold to Grow for Good, benefiting Wholesome Wave Foundation. Grow for Good is FOOD & WINE’s national initiative dedicated to supporting local farms and encouraging sustainable agriculture. To register, call 877-900-WINE or visit www.foodandwine.com/classic.