Monday December 21, 2009
WHAT: Tickets for the 2010 Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival
WHEN: The Festival is scheduled for February 25 – 28, 2010.
Of special note to ticket buyers this year, there will not be a second block of tickets sold in early 2010 so famished foodies seeking tickets to the hottest event in town should get their tickets as they are on sale NOW!
A one of a kind extravaganza, the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival, is a national, star-studded, four-day destination event showcasing the talents of the world’s most renowned winemakers, spirits producers, chefs and culinary personalities. Hosted by Southern Wine & Spirits of Florida and Florida International University (FIU), the festival benefits the Teaching Restaurant and the Southern Wine & Spirits Beverage Management Center, both located at FIU.
A complete line-up of events for the 2010 Festival is available at www.sobewineandfoodfest.com.A taste of this year’s Festival highlights include:
- Amstel Light Burger Bash presented by Allen Brothers hosted by Rachael Ray.
- Wine Spectator’s Best of the Best sponsored by Bank of America returns to the fabulous Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
- Perrier-Jouët BubbleQ hosted by Emeril Lagasse and Friends, the Festival’s perfect pairing of champagne and barbeque.
- The 2010 Tribute Dinner honoring Daniel Boulud, with emcee Gail Simmons, and dinner prepared by Paul Bartolotta, Eric Ripert, Michael Laiskonis, Nobu Matsuhisa, Gordon Maybury and Claude Troisgros, featuring an exclusive champagne reception from Cristal.
- The Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting Village featuring the American Express Grand Tasting tents returns with America’s best blend of tasting, superstar chefs and fun.
- South Beach Diet presents Fun and Fit as a Family featuring Kellogg’s Kidz Kitchen, the Festival’s family oriented program, returns with healthy food tastings, physical fitness activities, interactive food labs and star-studded healthy cooking demonstrations.
- Take happy hour to a whole new level at Cocktail Time with Sandra Lee at Casa Casuarina, one-time home of the late great Gianni Versace.
- A multi-course seated dinner at Wine + Dine + Design celebrating Miami’s Design District, including Señora Martinez, Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink, Fratelli Lyon, and Pacific Time.
- Guy Fieri’s Moon Over Miami Closing Party presented by the Miami New Times.
WHERE: The public can begin purchasing tickets online at www.sobewineandfoodfest.com or via telephone at 877.762.3933 now.