Monday July 20, 2009
WHERE: The Breakers & Marble House, Newport, RI (www.NewportMansions.org)
FOOD & WINE magazine presents this years' Festival, in one of the most upscale areas on the East Coast. Don’t miss your chance to market your wines, spirits, foods and lifestyle products at this high-quality celebration. Last year’s exhibit space sold out! Make your plans to participate today.
Two stunning Newport Mansions - The Breakers and Marble House - host more than 100 of the world’s finest vintners for a remarkable three-day food and wine experience. This food and wine lovers' delight is the place for you to showcase your wines and spirits to an audience of over 3,500 people with incredible discretionary income.
• Two-day Grand Tasting with over 100 wineries and 3,500 trade and consumer attendees on the lawns of Marble House.
• Dedicated trade hours each day.
• Sunday Jazz Brunch on the terrace of Marble House, overlooking a beautiful and historic landscape.
• Celebrity chef appearances and cooking demonstrations by nationally and locally recognized personalities.
• “A Vintage Evening at The Breakers” Gala Celebration featuring a Collectible Wine Auction – with auction services provided by Christie’s.