Saturday May 16, 2009
Music City Brewer's Festival
Hilton Park (in front of the Country Music Hall of Fame)
July 25, 2009
Here are some of the signature things that you've grown to love over the years!
(These are not changing --- If it ain't broke...dont fix it!)
* Fantastic Beer!
* Admission includes samples from the best local, regional, national, and import breweries in the world. You can even taste beer here that isn't normally available in Nashville. All in your handy souvenir mug sponsored by Mafiaoza's.
* Location, Location, Location
* On the beautiful lawn of the Hilton Nashville Downtown with views of some of Nashville's most unique architectural buildings, including the Schermerhorn Symphony Hall, Country Music Hall of Fame, and the Sommet Center...plus plenty of parking!
* Local Eateries
* Enjoy lunch or dinner from some of Nashville's best restaurants including Jim N' Nicks BBQ and MORE!
* (Click on the Restaurants Tab for a complete list of participating restaurants)
* Great MUSIC!
* Enjoy live music all day on the 12th South Taproom Music Stage
* (Click on the Music Tab for a list of performing bands)
* Cool Zone
* Cool down from the summer sun in the Uptown's Smokeshop Cool Zone -- misting tents, cool shade, and fans.
* Official After Party
* Attendees enjoy FREE Admission to the Official After Party at Coyote Ugly with your event wristband.
* Get Educated!
* Learn how to brew your own beer with our friends from the Music City Brewer's Homebrew Club.
Second Harvest is recruiting volunteers for this event! If you are interested, please contact Brandi Surface at 615.329.3491 or email Brandi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the Music City Brewer's Festival, visit:
*15% of net ticket sales benefit Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee