Thursday May 21, 2009
Explore over 50 of Music City's Best Restaurants all in one place!
Admission includes all food samples and drinks from local favorites - Arrington Vineyards, Yazoo Brewing, and Jack Daniels. Enjoy live jazz music and the beautiful views of the downtown Nashville skyline.
Saturday: June 20, 2009 | 5PM-9PM | Korean Veterans Bridge
Sponsored by NISSAN to benefit Martha O' Brien CenterADVANCE $45
DAY OF Event $55
Admission includes all food samples from the area's best restaurants as well as complimentary beer and wine samples.
VIP PACKAGE $75.00
VIP Package includes....
- Tent with shade and tables close to the live music
- Lanyard and exclusive entrance
- Exclusive beverage sampling station
- Exclusive dessert selection provided by Sweet-N-Sassy Bakery
- Goodie Bag
full of selected branded gifts from event sponsors,
- Commemorative wine glass
- Collectible Gentleman Jack Tennessee Whiskey bottle
- Meet & Greet with brewers and wine makers from Arrington Vineyards and Yazoo Brewery
- Hurry! Limited number of tickets available