Wednesday November 4, 2009
November 12 & 13th
Wine lovers can attend events such as:
- TASTE OF ELEGANCE CHEF’S WINE AND FOOD COMPETITION/AUCTION
- Colorado VIP Winery Day Tour & Chef’s Demo
- GRAND TASTING OF INTERNATIONAL WINES & FOOD
Attendees can attend seminars such as:
- Grains to Grapes- Small Batch Bourbon Seminar & Tasting
- Pairing Food & Beer A Delicious Cooking Class & Tasting
- Journey to Southern France! Guided Tasting & Seminar The Winegrowers of Vin de Pays of Côtes de Thongue
- Wine with Chocolate Quady California Desert Wines
- A one-of-a-kind demonstration/presentation with Denver’s own celebrity chef Keith Jones!
The exibitions and booths will be set up at the Mile Hi Station near Invesco field. The tours and dinners could be held elsewhere.
To get more information about the festival go to: http://www.denverwinefest.com