Tuesday November 3, 2009
For the past eight years, Tour de Champagne has been delighting Washington D.C. oenophiles with its annual celebration of the wines of France's finest Champagne houses. In 2008, the tour's first stop was Atlanta followed by Boston, Houston, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington, DC, and New York.
Ritz Carlton Washington DC
1150 22nd Street, NW Washington, DC 20037
MAP | SUBWAY
7:00 –10:00PM : MAIN EVENT
- »Taste Champagnes from over 20 houses
- »Pair Champagnes with cuisine from local restaurants
- »Enjoy live demonstrations presented by special guest chefs
- »Live Music
- »Continue the evening with more champagne or snifter of Cognac by Peyrot
- »Dessert Crepes by Cook Au Vin from Chicago
- »Enjoy live Music by the Jeremy Carsltedt Trio
- $115 General Admission
- $150 VIP Admission
Have a discount code? Remember to enter it in the promotional code box when making your purchase to recieve the discount.