Bravo Reveals Top Chef Masters Participants.
Tuesday February 16, 2010
Bravo has announced a top-shelf lineup of contestants for the second season of its series Top Chef Masters. Here's the lineup:
- Jody Adams of Blu in Boston and Rialto in Cambridge, Mass.
- Govind Armstrong of 8 oz. Burger Bar in Los Angeles and Miami Beach, Fla.
- Graham Elliot Bowles of Graham Elliot restaurant in Chicago
- Jimmy Bradley of The Red Cat and The Harrison in New York
- David Burke of Davidburke Townhouse and Fishtail in New York
- Wylie Dufresne of WD-50 in New York
- Susan Feniger of Border Grill, Ciudad and Street in Los Angeles
- Debbie Gold of The American Restaurant in Kansas City, Mo.
- Carmen Gonzalez, a New York-based chef-consultant
- Maria Hines of Tilth in Seattle
- Susur Lee of Lee and Madeline‚s restaurants in Toronto and Shang in New York
- Ludovic Lefebvre of Ludo Bites in Los Angeles
- Tony Mantuano of Spiaggia in Chicago
- Rick Moonen of Rick Moonen‚s RM Seafood at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas
- Mark Peel of Campanile in Los Angeles
- Monica Pope of t‚afia in Houston
- Thierry Rautureau of Rover‚s in Seattle
- Marcus Samuelsson of Aquavit and Riingo in New York
- Ana Sortun of Oleana in Cambridge, Mass.
- Rick Tramonto of Tru, Tramonto Steak and Seafood, Osteria di Tramonto and RT Lounge in Chicago
- Jerry Traunfeld of the Herbfarm in Woodinville, Wash., and Poppy in Seattle
- Jonathan Waxman of Barbuto in New York
The first season was won by Chicago chef Rick Bayless. The second season premiers April 7. Here's the trailer: