Wednesday May 5, 2010
Tickets for the World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest may be online through Ticketmaster or by calling 1-800-745-3000. Tickets will also be sold at the north and south gates at Tom Lee Park.
Gate Ticket Prices:
- Online Single Day: $7
- Single Day Ticket: $8
- People's Choice: $4
- Children 6 and under: Free
World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest V.I.Pit Pass
$275 w/out parking; $375 with parking
- Admission into all three days of the World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest with come-and-go privileges
- Knowledgeable guides to direct your experience
- Invitation to up to 6 championship teams to enjoy competitive grilling tips and pig out on great barbecue
- People’s Choice Judging
- Complimentary goodie bag
- A special welcome from the volunteer Chairman of the World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest. Learn what it takes to claim the title of World Champion!
- Enjoy cool beverages and hot tips on judging great barbecue from a Memphis in May certified judge. Light snacks, soft drinks,beer and wine in a private area for V.I.Pit Pass holders.
VIP Packages available only through our online store. V.I.Pit Passes must be purchased by May 7 to insure shipping. A $15 shipping charge will be added to all orders. Read more about the V.I.Pit Pass here!
Click here to purchase tickets.