ZinFest Wine Festival
Saturday, May 15, 2010
12 noon – 6:00 pm
Lodi Lake Park
Seasoned experts and intrigued fans can enjoy a day of Lodi wine, food and music amongst the serene setting of Lodi Lake. Over 50 of our local winemakers and winery representatives welcome you, offering practical knowledge and sharing their delicious wines. Guests can sample handcrafted Lodi wines, immerse in ZinFest Wine or Cooking schools, enjoy local food purveyors, browse from a selection of regional vendors, and take home commemorative merchandise, including the custom blended ZinFest Old Vine Zinfandel. Tickets include a ZinFest wine glass, wine tasting, participation in seminars and entertainment.
Festivities are held from 12 noon – 6 p.m.
Tickets are $45 in advance, $55 at the gate. Must be 21 years of age to attend.
As a friendly reminder, even great wines should be enjoyed in moderation. Designated drivers are strongly encouraged. Designated drivers tickets are available for $10 each.
Lodi Lake is located at 1101-1301 W. Turner Road in Lodi, California. Click here for directions.
Savor the bounty of the Lodi appellations array of varietals from Albarino to Zinfandel. With over 50 wineries showcasing 200 wines, there’s something for wine novices to aficionados to enjoy.
ulge in regional cuisine from the best of San Joaquin County’s gourmet food purveyors. A selection of items will be available for purchase from each vendor, reasonably priced under $10.
Lounge along the Mokelumne River or get up and groove to an eclectic mix of live entertainment. Enjoy live bands, strolling entertainers and, our newest addition the ZinFest Piano Bar!
Browse from a collection of artisan merchants as they display one-of-a-kind merchandise. Take a piece of wine country home with you, whether it’s local olive oil or reclaimed wine barrel furniture.
ZinFest Cooking School
From regional celebrity chefs to local, award winning culinary experts, ZinFest takes great pride in creating fun and informative cooking classes for event guests. One winery is featured in each class, partnering winemaker with chef, for an engaging tasting and educational experience. Discover a new favorite dish and become the star of your next dinner party. The ZinFest Cooking School is open to all guests, with new demonstrations taking place each hour.
ZinFest Wine School
Trendsetters and legends unite in the ZinFest Wine School. Listen as local experts and guest speakers engage in topics from ‘Blending your own Zinfandel,’ to what cheese pairs perfectly with Lodi wines, and much more… Sip, savor and swirl your way through the afternoon while learning what makes Lodi wine California’s hidden jewel. The ZinFest Wine School is open to all guests with new demonstrations taking place each hour.
Take a piece of ZinFest 2010 home with you! Commemorative posters, shirts, hats, visors, bags and much more will be available for purchase.
ZinFest Wine Shoppe
Taste a Lodi wine you can’t resist? Our Wine Shoppe has knowledgeable staff to help you pick from a wide selection of the events finest offerings. Pick up a bottle of commemorative ZinFest custom blended Zinfandel and celebrate ZinFest long after the festival is over!
• The festival will be held on the north side of Lodi Lake Park at 1101-1301 W. Turner Road, Lodi 95242. Please click here for more details.
• This is a ticketed event with access granted to paying guests. Tickets can be purchased in advanced for $45, or the day of the event for $55 each. Advance purchase tickets are available here and the Lodi Wine & Visitor Center by calling (209) 365-0621.
• Attendees must be 21 years of age.
• ZinFest is a casual event lakeside at Lodi Lake Park. Comfortable shoes and attire are recommended as you will be on grass and dirt in addition to black top. Sun protection is also highly recommended.
• No outside food or beverage is allowed into ZinFest. There will be many delicious options from regional food purveyors available to purchase inside the festival.
• Animals are prohibited.
• The ZinFest Wine Shoppe will be located near the exit of the event featuring most wines poured during the event. Experts will be on hand to assist with your purchase.
• Event parking is available in the area west of the lake near the railroad tracks and on Mills Ave. Look for signage along Turner Road for both lots. Shuttles will be provided from parking lots to the event entrance.