Wednesday November 3, 2010
We are once again inviting you to participate in our forthcoming 18th Great International Beer Festival held again at the Rhode Island Convention Center in downtown Providence. Our recent Spring Beer Festival, with over 4,500 attendees, was an overall success. Several new breweries were on hand and our music entertainment was 1st rate.
The November 12th Festival welcomes back the Great International Beer Competition, our 14th, under the direction of Judge Gregg Glaser. Last November 2009 there were over 230 beer competition entries, (a 10% growth over the prior year) with well publicized results. Gregg also featured our "Tutored Tasting" at the Show. To prevent overcrowding and long wait lines we increased our square footage to 70,000 from 40,000 a few years earlier, making it easier to handle the estimated 7,000 attendees.
There is no booth charge for brewers and distributors, who have timely signed on. Our application forms for the Festival registration and the Competition are enclosed for your follow up. Hope to see you in November. Our best wishes.
Beer Festival Guidelines
- Must have Driver's License or Other Government Issued form of I.D. that verifies legal drinking age of 21.
- Beware of “driving while intoxicated laws” and plan accordingly. Providence Police will be on site. Please drink responsibly.
- Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event and you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
- We reserve the right in our discretion, to remove any individuals for including but not limited to intoxication, fighting and rudeness. You will be escorted out of the event and not allowed back in!
- We reserve the right to check all bags.
- Absolutely No outside beverages allowed.
- No outside glassware allowed. All beer must be sampled from tasting plastic cup provided.
General Show Information
Please Call 401-274-3234
To be a Vendor or for Information
Please Call 401-272-0980 or Fax 401-223-0160