Wednesday November 3, 2010
* Over 50 wines from all over the world.
* The very popular Sports bar where you can watch your favorite collegiate and pro sports games.
* The Widmer Main Stage featuring two days of live entertainment and national recording artists.
* Vendors, multiple wine stations, beverage stations and more.
* The Bright House Chef's Stage where you can learn how to cook like the Pros.
The setting will be Robinson Street along Lake Eola from Rosalind to Eola Drive. This wide boulevard offers plenty of room for strolling in a picturesque setting bordering Lake Eola Park. This year you will be able to sprawl out into the north side of lake Eola park and enjoy your food and beverage.
The Widmer Main Stage will feature all of the musical performances, and will be located in the northeast corner of the park, at the corner of Eola and Robinson. A variety of musical genres will be featured.
Dates & Time:
Saturday, November 13th from 1:00pm to 9:00pm
Sunday, November 14th from 12:00pm to 7:00pm
Advance tickets can be bought here with a credit card or at Trustco Bank locations, and Lincoln Mercury dealers all over town with CASH only. Weekend pass: $15 (available until November 12th); One-day pass: $10; At the gate: $15. Ticket sales will be limited. Click here to visit the Buy Tickets page and get more information.
This event will help benefit the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association Educational Foundation and the Children's Home Society of Florida (CHS). Interested in Volunteering with CHS? Email Amanda Chadwick, the Volunteer Coordinator for CHS, at Amanda.Chadwick@chsfl.org!