Wednesday November 3, 2010
Join us for A Taste of Tuscany!
On Friday, November 5, 2010, at 7 p.m. the Ronald McDonald House of Indiana invites its supporters, guests and friends to the Indiana Roof Ballroom for a unique and “totally Tuscan” wine-tasting experience. It’s an evening of fine Italian wine, food, music, art and giving! This journey of all the senses and the generosity of the heart will promote awareness and raise funds to support our service to families with critically ill or injured children at Riley Hospital for Children and other Indianapolis-area hospitals.
- Sample a variety of Tuscan and Italian wines compliments of our wine sponsor, Monarch Beverage Company
- Savor scrumptious Italian foods prepared by talented chefs at the Indiana Roof Ballroom and other local chefs
- Enjoy the creation of “live art” by Bill Patterson, the premier motorsport artist of our times
- Sway to the sounds of local favorite Cathy Morris and the Erick Storckman New York Jazz Ensemble
- Shop in a Euro Festival Marketplace Silent Auction
View our Silent Auction before our event and be a winner even if you can’t attend.
Here’s how: To participate in the silent auction which opens on November 1, 2010 and closes on Friday, November 5, 2010 at 9:00 p.m., please click here and register your phone number as outlined. You will receive a text message confirmation from Qtego Auction Technology, a technology firm that provides a revolutionary silent auction experience.
Bid on auction items by replying to any Qtego text message with the 6-digit item number or call 1-877-891-4752. Qtego will instantly inform you of the current high bid on an item of interest or notify you if you have been outbid.
The Silent Auction closes at 9:00 p.m. on Friday, November 5th, 2010. All property is sold “as is” and all sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds on auction items. Each winner is required to make their own travel and trip arrangements as listed by the donors. Some restrictions and blackout dates are stated by the donors and displayed along with the auction item.
Tickets for A Taste of Tuscany are $90 per person or $1,500 for a reserved table of ten. Tickets must be purchased in advance.