Sunday January 9, 2011
Admission, Lodging & Packages
- Daily admission $10 at the door / includes complimentary parking (Seniors 65+ $8) Youth 12 and under free - must be accompanied by adult.
- VIP Packages include Admission, VIP lounge, Commemorative Wine Glass, Two Complimentary Tastes $25 per person (no senior or youth pricing on VIP tickets) Adults only in VIP area
- Special Lodging package available at Red Lion www.redlion.com
- Online Tickets Available here: Absolutelytix.com
Oregon State Fairgrounds, Americraft Cookware Center.
Click here for a map and directions
Dates & Times
- Friday, January 28, 2011 - Open: 2:00 p.m.; Close: 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 29, 2011 - Open: Noon; Close: 10:00 p.m.
- Oregon Vineyards & Wineries, Oregon Brews and Craft Beers
- Northwest Fine Art, Artists and Displays
- Special Guest - Mimosa Mama, book signing! www.mimosamama.com
- Oregon Culinary Features, Demonstrations and Classes
- Live Entertainment (Including Brady Goss, Ted Vaughn Blues, Matthew Price Band, Eric Tweed, Audiolenz, Bourbon Street Jazz Band and Jake Oken-Berg Band (Click here to download the entertainment schedule)
- Fun & Festive atmosphere!