Wednesday June 22, 2011
NATIONAL FESTIVAL OF BREADS
(Click Here for a Detailed Schedule)
Wichita Airport Hilton, 2098 Airport Road, Wichita, KS
- Travel to the Old Cowtown Museum
- Diamond W Chuckwagon Supper
- Authentic cowboy harmonies of the world-famous Diamond W Wranglers
Friday, June 24, 2011
Wheat Harvest Tour
- Cargill Flour Mill Tour
- Harvest Lunch on the Farm
- Grain Elevator Tour
- Simply Kansas Buffet
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Festival is open to the public and media.
- Doors Open to the Public at 8 a.m.
- Baking Demonstrations featuring King Arthur Flour, Home Baking Association and Fleischmann's Yeast.
- Shop the Miniature Trade Show
- Free Bread Samples.
- Watch contestants prepare their contest entries.
2011 National Festival of Breads Awards Banquet
- Meet the Contestants
- Awards Presentation