Thursday December 1, 2016
Tuesday November 1, 2016
Monday October 3, 2016
The Aliveness Project Hosts A Taste For Life
WHAT: A Taste For Life is an annual fundraising event to raise money and awareness for the Aliveness Project’s Nutrition Program helping people in need who are living with HIV/AIDS. This unique event will showcase food samplings from the Twin Cities’ most savory restaurants along with a brief program featuring special VIP guest James Beard Award Winner Sue Zelickson.
WHEN: Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
WHERE: Loring Social, 1629 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis 55403
Minneapolis, Minn. (Sept. 27, 2016) A Taste For Life will be an evening of delectable food samplings to raise money and awareness for the Aliveness Project’s Nutrition Program. The evening will feature:
- Appetizers, entrees, and desserts from 12 Twin Cities’ restaurants
- A drawing for amazing prizes including a trip for two to Sonoma Valley, CA
- A brief program featuring James Beard Award Winner Sue Zelickson
- And an opportunity to mix and mingle with community leaders, philanthropic foodies, and Twin Cities culinary superstars while supporting the Aliveness Project.
“Ensuring our members are properly nourished has been essential to the Aliveness Project’s mission since its founding in 1985,” said Executive Director Amy Moser, “Funds raised from A Taste For Life will provide nutritional counseling, groceries, and meals to people living with HIV/AIDS.”
Participating restaurants include:
The Aliveness Project’s Chef * Al Vento * Angelina’s Kitchen * French Meadow Café * Games Sports Bar * Handsome Hog* House of Hunger * Rock Bottom Brewery * Ruhland’s Strudel Haus * Sociable Cider Werks
Tickets are $75 and can be purchased at: www.aliveness.org. For more information call Roosevelt at 612.822.7946, ext. 207.
The Aliveness Project was founded in 1985 by people living with HIV/AIDS. Over 30 years later, this thriving non-profit remains committed to stability of health and wellness of people living with HIV/AIDS, providing hot meals, food shelf, case management, education, targeted outreach and prevention, integrative therapies, and community building opportunities. The Aliveness Project’s mission is to encourage self-empowerment and provide direct services to people living with HIV/AIDS. Find out more at www.aliveness.org or like us on Facebook.
Monday October 3, 2016
Thursday September 1, 2016
Thursday September 1, 2016
Quincy Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival, September 17th
Food Truck Festivals of America is pleased to announce the Quincy Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival, coming to Pageant Field at Merrymount Park on Saturday, September 17th from 11am-5pm. The 2016 festival will feature 25+ food trucks, serving up a variety of fan favorites. For the perfect pairings, there will be 25+ of the area’s most popular local craft brewers with some of the best craft beers in the region.
From 11am – 3pm, the focus will be on the food at a Food Truck Festival with 12 ounce beers available for purchase. From 2pm – 5pm, it will be a Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival with attendees able to sample 20 beers from our 25+ local craft brewers.
The participating food trucks offer a variety of choices and menus. From local seafood to fall-off-the-bone BBQ to gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches to cupcakes and whoopee pies, there’s something to satisfy everyone’s taste buds.
Date: September 17th
Time: Noon – 5pm
Monday August 1, 2016
Tuesday July 5, 2016
CANTON, Mass. (June 30, 2016) – July is National Ice Cream Month and Baskin-Robbins is celebrating all month with the launch of its Polar Pizza, a donation program to support the United Service Organizations (USO) and the introduction of a new ice cream flavor, USO Patriot Pop®. The donation program and new ice cream flavor are in honor of the military nonprofit’s 75th anniversary and steadfast commitment to supporting our nation’s military throughout their service. Baskin-Robbins is also introducing a new July Flavor of the Month, OREO® Birthday Cake, and is offering a sweet waffle cone upgrade promotion to its guests.
Available starting July 1st at Baskin-Robbins locations nationwide, Polar Pizza, which is an ice cream treat guests can eat like a pizza, is available in four delicious featured flavor combinations: OREO® Cookies ‘N Cream, Peanut Butter ‘n Chocolate and REESE’S® Peanut Butter Cup, Jamoca® Almond Fudge and HEATH®, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Guests also have the option to create a customized Polar Pizza by combining a tasty Chocolate Chip Cookie or Double Fudge Brownie crust with their favorite ice cream flavor and any combination of fun toppings.
National Ice Cream Day is on Sunday, July 17, and Baskin-Robbins is proud to celebrate with guests nationwide by donating 75 cents from every ice cream float sold on that date to the USO in honor of its 75th anniversary.* The donations will go towards supporting the USO’s mission of connecting America’s military to their family, home and country, no matter the circumstances. Guests can also enjoy the new USO Patriot Pop flavor, which is red, white and blue and features cherry, lemon and blue raspberry-flavored ices, by the scoop or in a refreshing float.
“National Ice Cream Month is our favorite month of the year, and this July we’re celebrating the joy that ice cream brings to people’s lives in a number of ways,” said Carol Austin, Vice President, of Marketing for Baskin-Robbins. “We’re so excited to introduce ice cream lovers nationwide to our Polar Pizza, which is a completely customizable ice cream treat they can enjoy with friends and family like a pizza. Additionally, we’re honored to help celebrate the USO’s 75th anniversary with our special USO Patriot Pop flavor and to support military service members and their family members on National Ice Cream Day through our donation program.”
In addition, Baskin-Robbins’ new July Flavor of the Month, OREO® Birthday Cake, features chocolate cake-flavored ice cream with Birthday Cake OREO® cookie pieces, frosting bits, and a candy confetti ribbon. This flavor can be enjoyed by the scoop in a cup, cone or as a milkshake. In addition, guests can upgrade to a free, freshly-baked waffle cone with the purchase of a double scoop of their favorite flavor.
For more information about Baskin-Robbins’ wide variety of premium ice cream flavors and frozen desserts, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins), Twitter (www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/BaskinRobbins).
OREO is a registered trademark of Mondelēz International group, used under license.
*This donation is inclusive of all regular ice cream floats made with any ice cream and soft drink flavors on Sunday, July 17, 2016.
About the USO
The USO strengthens America’s military service members by keeping them connected to family, home and country, throughout their service to the nation. At hundreds of locations worldwide, we are united in our commitment to connect our service members and their families through countless acts of caring, comfort, and support. The USO is a private, non-profit organization, not a government agency. Our programs, services and entertainment tours are made possible by the American people, support of our corporate partners and the dedication of our volunteers and staff. To join us in this important mission, and to learn more about the USO, please visit uso.org.
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine's 37th annual Franchise 500® ranking in 2016, Baskin-Robbins is the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream and soft serve, custom ice cream cakes and a full range of beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 7,600 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,300 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For further information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.
Tuesday July 5, 2016
- January to December, 2017Eat The StreetHonolulu, Hawaii
- January 4-22, 2017Charleston Restaurant WeekCharleston, South Carolina
- January 5-7, 2017Annual Big Beers, Belgians and Barleywines FestivalBreckenridge, Colorado
- January 5-8, 2017Blackberry Farm: Taste of the SouthWalland, Tennessee
- January 5-15, 2017Uncorked...Key Largo & Islamorada Food & Wine FestivalUpper Keys, Florida
- January 6-7, 2017Arizona Wine Growers Grand Wine FestivalPhoenix, Arizona
- January 6-7, 2017Brew on the Bay 2017Key Largo, Florida
- January 6-7, 2017Big Swamp Smoke-OffNaples, Florida
- January 6-7, 2017Annual Ice FestBreezy Point, Minnesota
- January 10-12, 2017Northern Green 2017Minneapolis, Minnesota
- January 10-12, 2017Keystone Farm ShowYork, Pennsylvania
- January 13-14, 2017Apalachicola Oyster Cook-OffApalachicola, Florida
- January 13-15, 20172nd Annual Sculpture & Wine FestivalFountain Hills, Arizona
- January 13-15, 201743rd Annual Santa Cruz Fungus FairSanta Cruz, California
- January 13-March 31, 201728th Annual Boston Wine FestivalBoston, Massachusetts
- January 14, 2017Lafayette Quaker Oatmeal FestivalLafayette, Colorado
- January 14, 2017Dig Truffles? ExperienceNapa, California
- January 14, 2017
6th Annual Florida Key Lime Pie Festival Cocoa Beach, Florida
- January 14, 2017Winter Wine FestivalEgg Harbor City, New Jersey
- January 14, 2017Barrel Aged Beer BashFairfield, Ohio
- January 14, 2017Fun with Fermentation FestivalEugene, Oregon
- January 14, 201711th Annual Lemon BallPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
- January 14-15, 201725th Anniversary Winter WinelandSonoma County, California
- January 14-15, 201712th Annual Florida Keys Seafood FestivalKey West, Florida
- January 14-28, 2017Texas Citrus FiestaMission , Texas
- January 16, 2017The DinnerWest Palm Beach, Florida
- January 17-18, 2017Northwest Michigan Orchard and Vineyard ShowGrand Traverse Resort, Acme, Michigan
- January 19-20, 201742nd Annual Bean DayFargo, North Dakota
- January 19-22, 2017Beaver Creek's Winter Culinary WeekendBeaver Creek, Colorado
- January 19-22, 2017Annual Frog Leg FestivalFellsmere, Florida
- January 19-Feb 20, 2017120th Washington's Birthday CelebrationLaredo, Texas
- January 20-21, 2017Great Alaska Beer & Barley Wine FestivalAnchorage, Alaska
- January 20-21, 20178th Annual Yaga's Chili Quest & Beer FestGalveston, Texas
- January 20-22, 201724th Annual Carefree Fine Art & Wine FestivalCarefree, Arizona
- January 20-22, 2017The Good Food AwardsSan Francisco, California
- January 20-22, 201711th Annual International Chocolate FestivalCoral Gables, Florida
- January 20-22, 2017Chocolate FestPortland, Oregon
- January 20-22, 2017Oregon Truffle FestivalNewberg to McMinnville, Oregon
- January 20-22, 201733rd Annual Festival of Food & WineMorgantown, West Virginia
- January 20-29, 201718th annual Crab, Wine & Beer FestivalMendocino, California
- January 20-29, 2017Amelia Island Restaurant WeekAmelia Island, Florida
- January 20-February 26, 2017The Winter Wine FestivalNew Castle, New Hampshire
- January 21, 20176th Annual Winter Wine ClassicSanta Barbara, California
- January 21, 2017Music and Oysters For WildlifeAwendaw, South Carolina
- January 21, 2017Breaux Vineyards Cabernet VerticalPurcellville, Virginia
- January 21, 2017Isthmus Beer and Cheese FestMadison, Wisconsin
- January 21-22, 2017Sarasota Seafood & Music FestivalSarasota, Florida
- January 22, 2017Chocolate InfusionNevada City, California
- January 22-24, 2017Winter Fancy Food ShowSan Francisco, California
- January 22-24, 201755th Annual U.S. Sweetpotato ConventionSan Diego, California
- January 22-24, 2017School Nutrition Industry ConferenceOrlando, Florida
- January 23-29, 2017Geneva Restaurant WeekGeneva, Illinois
- January 24-25, 2017Western Idaho Ag ExpoCaldwell, Idaho
- January 24-26, 2017Unified Wine & Grape SymposiumSacramento, California
- January 24-26, 2017Northwest Agricultural ShowPortland, Oregon
- January 24-26, 201741st Annual Hotel, Motel & Restaurant Supply Show of the Southeast Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- January 24-26, 2017Washington Oregon Potato ConferenceKennewick, Washington
- January 24-28, 2017Sioux Empire Farm ShowSioux Falls, South Dakota
- January 24-29, 2017Meltdown Ice FestivalRichmond, Indiana
- January 25-26, 20172017 Iowa Pork CongressDes Moines, Iowa
- January 25-27, 2017Sioux Falls Farm ShowSioux Falls, South Dakota
- January 25-28, 2017Southern SAWG ConferenceLexington, Kentucky
- January 25-29, 2017Key West Food and Wine FestivalKey West, Florida
- January 26, 2017Dinner with A ChefChaska, Minnesota
- January 26, 2017New York Corn & Soybean ExpoLiverpool, New York
- January 26, 2017The Joriad North American Truffle Dog ChampionshipEugene, Oregon
- January 26 & 29, 2017Montana Winter FairLewistown, Montana
- Jan 26-Feb 5, 2017Saint Paul Winter CarnivalSt. Paul, Minnesota
- January 27, 2017Chocolate and Wine ExperienceScottsdale, Arizona
- January 27, 2017Annual Gourmet Food AuctionAlbert Lea, Minn.
- January 27-28, 2017Winter Brew FestDenver, Colorado
- January 27-28, 201721st Annual Lakeland PigfestLakeland, Florida
- January 27-28, 2017First Taste OregonSalem, Oregon
- January 27-28, 2017CoffeeCon SeattleSeattle, Washington
- January 27-29, 201714th Annual Sun Wine & Food FestUncasville, Connecticut
- January 27-29, 201733rd Annual Mullet FestivalGoodland, Florida
- January 27-29, 2017Naples Winter Wine FestivalNaples, Florida
- January 27-29, 201715th Annual St. Louis Food & Wine ExperienceSt. Louis, Missouri
- January 27-29, 2017Oregon Truffle FestivalEugene, Oregon
- January 27-29, 2017Mo's Crab & Chowder FestivalTurner, Oregon
- January 27-29, 2017ZestFest 2017Irving, Texas
- January 27-29, 2017San Antonio Food & Wine FestivalSan Antonio, Texas
- January 28, 201726th Annual Holtville Rib Cook-OffHoltville, California
- January 28, 2017Manitou Springs Great Fruitcake TossManitou Springs, Colorado
- January 28, 2017Annual Kumquat FestivalDade City, Florida
- January 28, 20177th Annual Sunshine State Steak Cook-OffAve Maria, Florida
- January 28, 201711th Annual Port Salerno Seafood FestivalPort Salerno, Florida
- January 28, 2017Brainerd Jaycees $150,000 Ice Fishing ExtravaganzaBrainerd, Minnesota
- January 28, 2017The SpeakeasyMontclair, New Jersey
- January 28, 2017Beer, Bourbon and BBQ FestivalNew York, New York
- January 28, 2017Chocolate FestivalNorman, Oklahoma
- January 28, 2017Jambalaya Cook-off 2017Lincoln City, Oregon
- January 28, 2017Butler County Wine FestivalButler, Pennsylvania
- January 28, 2017Annual BelgianfestSeattle, Washington
- January 28-29, 2017Arizona Vegetarian Food FestivalScottsdale, Arizona
- January 28-29, 2017Temecula Valley Barrel TastingTemecula, California
- January 28-29, 2017Coral Gables Festival of the ArtsCoral Gables, Florida
- January 28-29, 2017ClamJam of Southwest Florida Seafood & Music FestivalCape Coral, Florida
- January 28-29, 2017South Jersey Spring Home Show ExpoPitman, New Jersey
- January 29, 2017Annual Wine ClassicLos Angeles, California
- January 29, 201723rd Annual Master Chefs ClassicKey West, Florida
- January 29, 2017Cochon555New York, New York
- January 29, 2017Annual Lowcountry Oyster FestivalMt. Pleasant, South Carolina